We develop custom, Laravel-based software - all our projects are unique and provide a new opportunity to design and develop solutions specific to customer requirements. We’re looking for experienced Laravel developers to join our in-house team of Laravel Developers, Vue Developers and Designers.
We develop projects for clients, start-ups, MVPs as well as our own tools. And with anywhere between 5-10 projects in progress at once - you’re sure to have a variety of new work to keep you interested and innovating!
About the business and the role
DCODE GROUP develops custom software solutions for businesses and start-ups. We help to design, plan, develop and deploy solutions in instances that off-the-shelf solutions are unavailable or the business is looking to capture their internal processes. As part of this role you will be working with the team to develop and implement these solutions. We're looking for an experienced Laravel Developer who can join our team and hit the ground running. Show us what you’ve been up to with Laravel and Vue.js projects! We’re currently working on the following types of cloud-based, custom projects:
- A global B2B eCommerce platform
- Xero Integrations for Accounting and Payroll
- Project Management solutions for Trade and Plumbing businesses
- Re-brand/re-skin of a global health brand
- Multilingual eCommerce solution integrating with Inventory Management and Xero
- Media rights tracking application
- Asset Tracking and Inspection Tools
and more ... there's a wide variety of projects.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role can be summarised as follows:
- Work with the team to plan and schedule work
- Contribute to design and planning the software - from workflows to database schemas
- Develop software according to the plans/tasks allocated
- Retain a consistent approach to the project as per instructions
- Ensure you can leverage and refer to monitoring tools (provided by us) to ensure that your resultant code is tested
- Assist in the handover/launch of the software to the client.
Skills and experience
- Laravel - we use this everyday. Experience here is a must.
- REST API's
- Command Line
- GIT (ie Bitbucket or Github)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - EC2, RDS, CloudFront, S3, Lambda and more
- Tailwind CSS
- Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration
Job benefits and perks
- Work within a small team - you have contact with all the key roles in the process (from design to front-end and developer leads)
- Opportunity to work on a range/variety of projects
- The ability to work alongside the director and team leaders - a great chance to develop both your software and consulting skills
- Flexible work arrangements
We would love to hear more about how you would like to embrace technology.